Canna Coffee CreamerMay 29, 2015
Make Your Own Cannabis Topical OilJuly 9, 2016
3-4 grams of high-quality marijuana
2 ounces of Everclear or Bacardi Rum – 151 proof minimum
- Chop cannabis very fine (coffee grinder)
- Place in a shallow pan and bake at 325°F for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Combine the cannabis and 2 oz of alcohol in a small mason jar.
- Place the mason jar in a sauce pan filled 50% with water. Simmer in a water bath for 20 minutes. Maintain temperature of the alcohol/cannabis mixture between 150°F – 165°F.
- Strain the mixture and store in a cool dry place.
One eyedropper will work for the average 170 pound male, and expect results to last up to 5 hours.