Simple marijuana tea recipeJanuary 3, 2014
How to Make Cannabis CoffeeJune 22, 2014
Cannabinoids and possibly other healing components of the plant are absorbed directly through the skin; the anti-inflammatory properties are outstanding, reducing recovery time from injuries and promoting healing of lesions. Topical cannabis has also been used by my lupus patients and rheumatoid arthritis patients to increase the function of joints and decrease nodule formation.
– Frank Lucido, MD
- Melt 2 cups of coconut oil in the microwave.
- Place coconut oil in a sauce pan.
- Preheat oven to 200 F
- Crush 7 grams of high quality marijuana or 14 grams of low quality and place on a baking sheet.
- Put baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove marijuana from the oven and place in the sauce pan with the coconut oil.
- Simmer for 30-45 minutes (DO NOT BOIL) and stir often.
- Strain oil from marijuana with a cheese cloth.
- Melt 1 ounce of beeswax and combine with 5 ounces of cannabis infused coconut oil in sauce pan on low heat.
- Add 1 TBSP of Vitamin E oil.
- Remove from low heat after 5 minutes and let the mixture cool for an hour.
- Apply to joints, skin and achey parts of your body. NEVER APPLY TO OPEN WOUNDS.