Simple Cannabis Catsup Home RecipeSeptember 29, 2017
Are you gearing up for this Sunday’s Super Bowl? Looking for a classic Super Bowl snack infused with your favorite medicine, marijuana?
- About Five pounds of fresh chicken wings or boneless wings
- 1 bottle of Franks Red Hot sauce
- 1 stick of canna-butter (4 ounces) DIRECTIONS HERE >>
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spread wings, without sauce on a greased baking sheet
- Cook wings for 30 minutes.
- Combine hot sauce and cannabis butter in a saucepan, and simmer for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven, and coat evenly with your sauce.
- Place your wings back on baking sheet, and place in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes. The longer the time, the crispier the wing