How to Make Cannabis CoffeeJune 22, 2014
High Steaks: Marijuana Infused MeatApril 21, 2015
Cannabis infused honey can be a tasty way to enjoy the medical benefits of marijuana. The following recipe will yield a lot of honey for the average patient, and for a long time. Consider cutting the recipe in half, or whatever amount you feel you will need. Your cannabis honey will last for up to 8 months if stored in a dark, cool place.
What You Will Need:
- A crock pot
- One ounce of cannabis (grind or cut up first)
- 5 pounds of honey (locally sourced honey is preferred)
- Cheese cloth
- String or bread tie
- Wrap your cannabis in a cheese cloth. Tie the end with a string.
- Put the cannabis in your crock pot and pour honey over top.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for five hours, stirring couple times per hour. Do not let boil.
- Turn crock pot off. Let honey sit to cool for up to 24 hours.
- Remove bundle from the honey, squeezing as much honey from the cheesecloth as possible.
- Put your honey into a jar(s).